Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the TRD Quick Shifter on my 95 NA and I have got to say... its freaking awesome, my car feels like a whole different car, feels more sportier and I dont know.. just different. But I like it. If any of you guys are thinking about buying it, I highly recommend it! Its awesome, ok I am gonna go drive now... bye bye...

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
supraman779 said:
I just installed the TRD Quick Shifter on my 95 NA and I have got to say... its freaking awesome, my car feels like a whole different car, feels more sportier and I dont know.. just different. But I like it. If any of you guys are thinking about buying it, I highly recommend it! Its awesome, ok I am gonna go drive now... bye bye...

hahahahha, yea i have it its friggin awesome, so short tho...

Matt

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
its not short, my stock shifter was shorter, but the shift points are close as hell compared to before..... if yours is short then you got ripped off.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
booster1 said:
How much and ballpark on the length of install?
Cost me around $270 I think for it and the length for install is like 45 min. Time passes quickly though when you are installing because I was too eager to see how it shifted. It took me like 4 months though to get this part :rolleyes: , but it was worth it...

·
Hardtopper
235 Posts
It's a special order part, for a discontinued car, that is hard as hell to get parts for anyway. :p

Champion, Elmhurst, and MVP are your bests bets to get it here in a reasonable period of time.

Definitely worth the money & wait though, I've had it for about 2 years now... and wouldn't change it for the world. Hell, even the free TRD shift knob is as good looking if not better than anything you can get anyway.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ordered my shifter from jay marks toyota, he said it would take 6-8 weeks but turned out to be 4 months ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts