·
Wheel Whore
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Jeff Willis
Email: [email protected]
Phone: Inquire
Shipping method: Fedex

This is a spare TRD wheel that I have available. There is some wear on the steering wheel grip. I would say that it is in a 6.75/10 condition.

$850 shipped to the lower 48. PM me if interested!

·
Registered
63 Posts
If the TRD steering wheel is still available i am interested, i have a 97 supra and i know i have to make some modifications,
is there any additional parts included ? and are you able reduce the price some ?

Mike

·
Wheel Whore
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the late replies. I have been hospitalized for the last two weeks for a triple organ transplant. I will be discharged early next week and can make time to ship the wheel for whomever would like to purchase the wheel.

It does not come with any additional parts and is a direct bolt-on for my 93.5 at the least I'm not sure if extra requirements are needed for newer models.

I have little wiggle room on the price since I will be eating paypal fees and will take care of shipping.

Regards,

Jeff

·
Registered
63 Posts
Jeff, sorry to hear about yr organ transplant, glad you are doing fine, I am still interested in your TRD steering wheel, so when you are felling better write me and we can finish with my buying yr TRD steering wheel. Mike

·
Wheel Whore
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeff, sorry to hear about yr organ transplant, glad you are doing fine, I am still interested in your TRD steering wheel, so when you are felling better write me and we can finish with my buying yr TRD steering wheel. Mike

Just to update, the steering wheel can be ready to be shipped on Friday as I have the day off from appointments and such for you or whomever is interested.

Thanks for the patience!

Jeff

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just to be sure you are selling me the TD wheel ? from all the responses it seam i am the only one who has an interest
Just let me know if you are selling the TD wheel to me and i will up date my pay pal account
and quote me a final price, Mike

·
Wheel Whore
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to be sure you are selling me the TD wheel ? from all the responses it seam i am the only one who has an interest
Just let me know if you are selling the TD wheel to me and i will up date my pay pal account
and quote me a final price, Mike

Sorry for the delay, PM sent.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Sorry for the late replies. I have been hospitalized for the last two weeks for a triple organ transplant. I will be discharged early next week and can make time to ship the wheel for whomever would like to purchase the wheel.

It does not come with any additional parts and is a direct bolt-on for my 93.5 at the least I'm not sure if extra requirements are needed for newer models.

I have little wiggle room on the price since I will be eating paypal fees and will take care of shipping.

Regards,

Jeff
Wishing you health and speedy recovery my friend!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Jeff, this is Mike the person who bought your TRD steering whell, there are two wires with plugs on opposite sides of the wheel, what are they used for?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts