Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with a TRD srut bar on a boostlogic t-67 kit or similiar? Will it clear? I was also wanting to get an HKS heat shield. I'm planning on getting the strut bar chromed or polished, but haven't had a chance to install my turbo kit yet. If it's not gonna fit, I don't want to waste the money on polishing, I'll just sell and find something that does. If it does, can anybody chrome or polish for a good price? I probally need to get a hold of AZMoongoose again. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
not sure if this will help but on a sp63 turbo kit it would not clear for some odd thing.

so we went with a cusco carbonfiber overlay unit.

·
10,459 Posts
FUKPIE said:
Ranger, thanks, do you know what manifold was used? I'm guessing it's not gonna work.:(
sp one and the sp one is a hks replica.

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Ranger498 said:
not sure if this will help but on a sp63 turbo kit it would not clear for some odd thing.

so we went with a cusco carbonfiber overlay unit.

hmm... what makes the SP63 different from, say SP77 if you say it wont fit.

Here's a pic of SP77 from Mike's car:

Krister

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I would ASSUME that it fits. I have the 67 on the BL manifold and the turbo sits VERY low, almost recessed into the engine bay.

Just call Kean to be sure, i bet he could tell you.

·
10,459 Posts
Krister said:
hmm... what makes the SP63 different from, say SP77 if you say it wont fit.

Here's a pic of SP77 from Mike's car:

Krister
dont know but it did not clear with his kit also forgot too add that he had an sp intake that mighthave been the problem

·
10,459 Posts
ToyotaSupraT78 said:
It fit over the T78 that I had on, but it hits the bottom of the hood and rubbed paint off the bar...anybody else have that problem?
this unit sits lower than a cusco one and i have no issues with mine.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for everyone's help. I probally will just have to check with Kean to be sure. I need to ask him a few other questions anyway. I think if it sits low with the BL manifold it shouldn't be a problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.