Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an MKIV with the TRD suspension kit already installed. The previous owner had them set on the low setting so the car is seriously slammed. While its a great look, I'm worried about bottoming out and the fact that there is uneven tire wear (inner front tires wearing much faster). TRD says at the low setting it should be 1.25"-1.75" lower than stock.

Questions:

1)If I left the car this low and had a good alignment performed will the tire wear issue be resolved? (I would think so).

2)Does anyone else have this kit and can confirm the difference in ride height betweent he stock setting and low setting?

3)Does anyone have instructions on how to raise the car with this kit? The previous owner said there's a perch you can flip over to change the height. I'm guessing that requires totally removing the strut/spring assembly?

P

·
0 Posts
TRD only have shock and spring for MKIV, and the lowest you can get is 1" , where you get the idea about 1'25 to 1'75"? if your suspension kit can adjustable, i am 100% sure that your kit is NOT TRD

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The site you linked wasn't up. This is a matched set of springs and shocks if you look at the links above.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts