Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1 of 320 hardtopper
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I finally receive my trd tach from over sea. I'm looking for a write up for the trd tach installation. Any help would be good.

·
Registered
282 Posts
very easy install.....i know i went by an indiglo gauge install........

take off the top visor......pop off the plastics around the gauge....couple screws

take the screws outta the cluster....unplug all the harnesess out of the back

ummmmm

you should probably try mkiv.com they might have the indiglo gauge install writeup........very hard to just go by my directions lol

·
1 of 320 hardtopper
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very easy install.....i know i went by an indiglo gauge install........

take off the top visor......pop off the plastics around the gauge....couple screws

take the screws outta the cluster....unplug all the harnesess out of the back

ummmmm

you should probably try mkiv.com they might have the indiglo gauge install writeup........very hard to just go by my directions lol
I'm confused half way throught the post. haha

·
Registered
282 Posts
there is a do it urself indiglo gauge install some where....either here or mkiv.com

that will give u the info u need to get the cluster out and to where u need to go......maybe some can post u a link

·
Registered
324 Posts
I just did mine this past weekend took about 30 mins pretty simple.

1. The plastic piece that holds the odo cluster has 5 screws taken tham out and pull the panel, there will one harness on the left and 2 on the right unplug tham and the plastic panel come off.

2. The ring plastic panel should just pull toward you.

3. Cluster is held by 4 screws 2 on the bottom and 1 on each side.

4. Unplug cluster, might get a little tricky, might have to take the left panel off to wiggle the cluster out.

5. Once the cluster is out pull the plastic front cover off the cluster and look towards the back and the tach is held by 3 screws. Once you unscrew the tach will fall right off.

6. repeat backwards to install, looks difficult but if I can do it then anyone can.

·
Registered
143 Posts
where's the link to the write up? I cant seem to find it anywhere. can anyone help?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts