Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to find out the answer on my own but the search engine is not working all that great again. I am looking at purchasing the TRD Tachometer for my 98 manual TT and am wondering what is the best place to purchase this through. Thanks for all the help supraforums.

-Ryan

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The search engine is working again and I am finding a lot of info about the TRD Tachometer. Mods, you can delete this thread if you would like.

-Ryan

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
jspecb18c,I'd recommand you to buy from MVP very strongly. They are located in TX and pretty much have flawless service.

·
Wholesome creamy goodness
656 Posts
definately kinwaymotorsports.com . Ken is very reliable, excellent customer service, and unbeatable prices...

·
Greddy T78
393 Posts
Supraman16 said:
definately kinwaymotorsports.com . Ken is very reliable, excellent customer service, and unbeatable prices...
True that :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
There are a couple up for sale in right here in the community, I think. Search the Parts For Sale section and see what comes up. . .good luck!

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments. I first came across MVP and that is where I saw the TRD tachometer. They seem like a great company but are not willing to match the price that other companies are asking for the tachometer. I have had a couple of people PM me that are selling this part and I will most likely see what deal they can give me. Thanks again for all the help.

-Ryan

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Hey guys who dealt with Ken at kinwaymotorsports.com; how expensive is shipping since hes in Hong Kong? Theres a few things i'm thinking about getting but i dunno how much shipping is gonna be and i dont feel like calling overseas to get a price quote.

G

·
Blk96SupraTT said:
Hey guys who dealt with Ken at kinwaymotorsports.com; how expensive is shipping since hes in Hong Kong? Theres a few things i'm thinking about getting but i dunno how much shipping is gonna be and i dont feel like calling overseas to get a price quote.
just email them directly [email protected] or you can contact Ken directly, his email is [email protected] and the shipping is not expensive at all.

·
Addicted to // TRD
287 Posts
MarcoFong said:
just email them directly [email protected] or you can contact Ken directly, his email is [email protected] and the shipping is not expensive at all.
Just email him and ask how much with shipping. Believe me, eventhough it will be ship from Hong Kong, it's still cheaper than if it was ship here in the U.S. I know because I have dealt with Ken many times and he always give me a good deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts