Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never seen these before until just now, im looking for valvetrain components for a head build up im doing... I came across them, curious who actually makes them?

They are substantially cheaper than the other options, but im not really going to budget a buildup like this. Its just finding good parts isnt always about buying the most expensive stuff...

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha finally i was just about to bump this thread... Thanks.

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
Ummm.. Comp cams #975 or something. Do a search on my name and comp cams. You'll find it. $50 for 24 springs. You can't possibly do better than that.

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,950 Posts
aljordan said:
Ummm.. Comp cams #975 or something. Do a search on my name and comp cams. You'll find it. $50 for 24 springs. You can't possibly do better than that.

I just made an answer to that post Big Al. If Al says its so just do it. Order it direct from competition cams and get a 15% discount. Just tell them its the 975 cams that summit stocks and they will do the rest! Mine are in and running fine! :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
tookwik4u89 said:
And you guys didnt need any retainers or keepers, etc other than stock, right??
Sounds right...there was just another thread about this same thing around here some where

975 Comp cam valve springs, which are the inner spring of SBC dual springs but have worked for years on 7Ms

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
yea im thnkin the same thing, if they help a decent amount, i could easily do it now since i was plaingin on replacing vavle steam seals.

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,950 Posts
Getting them from compettion cams directly cost me 26.50 for 12 and 53.00 for 24 of them. The number from competititon cams is 975-12 but to get a 15% discount you must call and order them from a rep

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yah lol i coulda sworn i thought this post was about trd valves... i already bought those valve springs... Im actually waiting on a response to get some ferrea +1mm valves now...

So i need buckets, retainers, and cams now.

I just dont know if i should really get ferrea retainers or stick with stock... i want to get ferrea, the safer the better but the cost is up there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts