Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY THIS IS IMRAN, IM LOOKING FOR A BODY SHOP THATS EXPERIANCED IN INSTALLING THE TRD WIDE BODY KIT IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. IF ANYONE IN SOTHERN CALI HAS HAD THE THE TRD REPLICA INSTALLED ON THEIR SUPRA PLEASE E-MAIL ME. I GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT :( AN THIS IS WHY IM THINKIN OF GETTIN A KIT, MY BUMPER, 1/4 PANEL AND HEAD LIGHT ARE WRECKED FORTUNATLY THE LADY HIT ME FROM THE DRIVER SIDE IN SUCH AN ANGLE THAT IT DINT HIT MY RADIATOR OR MY TURBO SYSTEM ....THANK GOD

SO IF ANY OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME GET MY BABBY BACK INTO SHAPE PLEASE HIT ME UP

-THANX

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My body guy quoted $8500 to install that piece. I was gonna get that kit until I heard that.

·
Registered
160 Posts
not sure where in socal are u but u can pm me and i can give u some info on my body shop who does really amazing work.

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
I paid 2000 to get myne installed. That is inclueding the fixing my hood (cracked at from the far right vent to side of hood) and building a custom wing). I also got a spray of primer. Unfortantly i live in Pennsylvania and the guy went out of business. But atleast i got a deal!!! Good luck in the hunt though.

steve :D

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
try 20/20 autobody in the city of industry they have done a couple of these kits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts