Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if adr cypher front 18x9.0 , and rear 18x9.5 or should i go with 19 inches. both 35 offset. i seen these offsets on supras. so i was wondering adding these with 1-2 inches spacers. would it be ok etc?

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
no it w ould not be acceptable

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Cypher's look like pure dog shit. Don't put that crap on your car. I rather roll around on the stock wheels! In the end it's your choice. Just my opinion :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
ADR's are not wheels I would put on a widebody.

Keep it stock body if you aren't going to go with a top 10% wheel company.

·
Registered
329 Posts
DO NOT PUT ADRS ON YOUR WIDEBODY...........YOU WILL PUT MY REALLY COSTLY WIDEBODY TO SHAME. you can get a set of nice rims for not that bad if you buy them used.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
those sizes aren't even wide enough for the TRD widebody...
You spent so much money getting the widebody parts/ install and your putting on cheapass wheels? well..unless you picked up those cheap replica kits from ebay. i would say its a big no no
Vic

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
Hua said:
Dear God, why are so many of you trying to ghetto-widebody your shit.
i agree^^^

didnt you say u were going na-t??? go na-t first then some wheels. save the wide body for later unless u have the money to do it right now, but then again if u have the money to do it rgiht now, i would sell the na and buy a 6spd then get wheels and leave the wide body to the filthy rich pple:eek:

S

·
0 Posts
onelove said:
Please sell your car to someone who gives a shit about it.
Seriously. The "I need cheap wheels to be uber leet to fit in" trend is getting old. Everytime I see some idiot with wheels that don't fit the car, or look like pieces of shit, I tell myself, "Self, do not ever interact with that person. They will be bad news, no matter what". Same goes for ridiculously ugly bodykits.

The other day I saw 20" chrome on a Honda Element. Yes, you got it right, stupid Element! I think they rubbed.

Then I saw ghetto-riffic driving a brand new Land Rover (cheapest one they make) on DUBZ YO! and it looked horrendous!

Stop making your car ugly as sin. It takes green $$$ and lots of it to make a car look nice!

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Another vote for selling the car to someone that won't be cheap with a widebody. You should just go buy a veilside bodykit.

·
Registered
500 Posts
supra557hp said:
Another vote for selling the car to someone that won't be cheap with a widebody. You should just go buy a veilside bodykit.

lol! dont be giving him ideas here...
supramkiv510, I know it is hard to afford nice rims after going widebody on your already costly Supra, but you just can't do that.
Save up that extra 2 grand for a little bit longer and get yourself some nice rims and tires.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Stealth021 said:

The other day I saw 20" chrome on a Honda Element. Yes, you got it right, stupid Element! I think they rubbed.

Hey man I got a Honda Element.....not on dubs though. I call it the shitbox. She's getting traded in on a Tundra to tow the Supra soon though.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,447 Posts
It is your car, so do with it what you will.. However I think the consensus is don't skimp out on the wheels. Just wait a little longer and do it right.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts