Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
widebody finished in black/ blue pearl

just got it finished a couple of months ago , hope you all enjoy the pictures,{ thanks for taking them Carlos], and thanks to all the staff at anderson audio and performance for all the hard work needed to complete this project. thanks to albert at uab as well

·
Plak
750 Posts
Beautiful :D ;) :)

May i ask, what do those diffusers in the rear do really?

·
ABM
497 Posts
wow...looks great! thats the first black TRD supra i've seen. black seems to make the kit on the car look NOTICEABLY wide.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Very nice:D How much has it been dropped? It looks pretty low...love it though.

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
657 Posts
looking good!! :bigthumb: I love the way your car sits. What kind of suspension mods have you done?.

I think you need to get a Meaner exhuast to go with that badass kit. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks all for the nice comments

starchild: they create downforce

awdlatin: hks to4r turbo ,full fuel,transwerks built auto w3200 stall,makes 600rwhp, tein flex coilovers w/cockpit control of dampning,custom x brace running full length of frame rails, 335rear 275 front toyo Ra1 r compound tires on superleggaraIII oz wheels, custom underpan and rear diffuser

Kandy : trd kit has been taken 3in over normal in rear

toysupra98: its on coilovers so you can get a big drop if desired i have it set up for road racing

Hades:i happen to be an old man so i like my exhaust quiet:)

·
Registered
331 Posts
WOW :drooling: ...that looks real nice....now i know what to do with the body....

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
Totaly Badass! Nice. What are the lip meausurements on those rims?

steve

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2 fast, more than i like to think about!!!!:scratch:

menghini, thats one bad street car, thanks for the nice comment

all-2jz, thanks ,4" lip on rear 3" on front

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
I agree you should get a leaner exuast for that ride. You should look into upgrading the wing if your into down force.

steve

·
Registered
885 Posts
damn looks nice, i like that diffuser on their. your trd looks wider than other trd's ive seen before, dont know, its proabbly just me. im guessing your not a fan of the TRD spoiler? the stocker looks okay there i guess, espcially the back view. looks great!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Car looks sweet, gotta love the widebody supra! Looks really aggresive in black...
Again thanks for all your help and advice!
Good luck with it!!!

Later
Tom

·
FUCK JDM
3,932 Posts
i agree your TRD looks alot wider then all trd kits i've seen, maybe its because blaack is total Pimp:D i think an HKS Ti, would finish off the look on the rear, i know your old and all but you've gone this far minus well all the way...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts