Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had pics of a TRD widebody with the front fender vents molded closed? Im pondering doing this to mine but im not sure how it would look, I know someone has to have done it already.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
not sure if i'm a good example but heres a few pixs of my car:

The reason i say that is because all my fenders were extended on top of what the kit gave. I personally hated those vents also thats why i had them closed up.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot, your car looks badass. My car is black primer so I need to figure out if I want to spend more money on shaving those damn things before it gets paint.
I wonder if anyone else has some pics on a regular TRD.

·
Registered
36 Posts

The reason i say that is because all my fenders were extended on top of what the kit gave. I personally hated those vents also thats why i had them closed up.

do you have a hi res shot?

·
Keeper of the Ring
1,150 Posts

Overcast day in Hi Res would set this car off. That is a nice ride! Whats that about a 6" lip? :eek:

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
do you have a hi res shot?
Sorry i dont have a hi-res shot of that pix. It was a buddy who took the pix when we were going to SILV06 this past year.

Overcast day in Hi Res would set this car off. That is a nice ride! Whats that about a 6" lip? :eek:
Yes it is sir, 3.5" upfront and 6" in the rear. Yeah i need to find a take to take better pictures, everytime i try to take some its always extra bright and sunny.

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Thanks alot, your car looks badass. My car is black primer so I need to figure out if I want to spend more money on shaving those damn things before it gets paint.
I wonder if anyone else has some pics on a regular TRD.
I will post up some pictures hopefully by the beginning of next week. Body shop just spent about 6 weeks on the car and it is almost done. Vents closed up front, along with some changes to the front and rear bumper.

-Garrett

1 - 9 of 9 Posts