Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright things just changed we are now going to have a meet at RichGT's Korean BBQ restaurant in Sac. More details later.

There will also be a photoshoot competition. A poll will be created a few days after this meet for "NorCal's best Photographer" So after the event PM me your most favorite picture you took all day.

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
if i went out there and did stupid ass shit, what would you do? saying watch out makes it even more tempting.

but i think i will actually make this one in the supra no less. i get off work at 4pm, but im downtown sf near the bridge, so i'll be a little late i guess. just in time to act an ass before we leave. holla.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'll try to come out but I might have to study for finals. When you say best pic, do you mean non-photoshopped as well? It would make the contest more even I think.

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay change of plans. Meet is now going to be in Sac since we never go to that part of "NorCal"

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah short notice.. Only because there is already a few planned meets and shows already. And we have a busy person in Sac that only had room that day for us.

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe a treasure island meet in August. Since June and July are mostly full already.

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I dunno. We just feel like going to sac now. You can help out with where :)

·
Das Smurf
607 Posts
count me in, and very possibly my car. if i can figure out this fucking fuel problem!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts