Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Ohh man they are very similar. The fighter pilot cock pit with the white faced stock gauges and clear corners even to the thick 5 spokes. Color, wonder if it is 88 or 87?

3,796 Posts
I have headlight washers.....useless.

But yeah that looks A LOT like Trents.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
"Houston we have a poser!" :rolleyes:

i guess it would be cool to know somone really enjoys what u did to ur car sooooo much that they copied! but at the same time woudl want some kind of "i copied this guy cause his supra is the shizzznittlebangboom"! lucky for me my advans are hard to come by let alone in 5 LUGS! so i have no worries of peeps jackin my style! :p

Trents car is awesome! so naturally since he's all over the web there will be posers poppin up everywhere! :rolleyes:

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SupraNick said:
lucky for me my advans are hard to come by let alone in 5 spokes! so i have no worries of peeps jackin my style!
my new misson, to jack Nick's style! it will be quite a trek, but well worth it in the end...

:lol: hahahha :lol: kiddin with ya Nick :D

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
DIE POSERS DIE!!! :uzi: :ak47: :box: :fawk:

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
i met that guy b4!!! he is on the forums sometimes i think...... it use to have 20's on it....

it has a few things done to it....

when i 1st saw it i was like WHOA trent made a trip alllll the way to ATL just 4 a mtn cruize LOL

chris

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Those look like Club Linea wheels... good for Lexus - bad for supra.

I'd LOVE to have that pristine stock front lip hes got on there.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
outofstep said:
Who's to say he has even seen trents car before?
:1poke: :p

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
outofstep said:
Who's to say he has even seen trents car before?
um..no one? I just thought it was eeryily similar to Trent's, if that guy didn't take any cues from his car, that is creepy .....:D

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
I don't think it looks lke Trent's car at all ... aside from it being same make and model and color. Slight similarities .. but with attentiaon to any "detail" at all .. that's no clone. Funny though.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
SupraNick said:
"Houston we have a poser!" :rolleyes:

i guess it would be cool to know somone really enjoys what u did to ur car sooooo much that they copied! but at the same time woudl want some kind of "i copied this guy cause his supra is the shizzznittlebangboom"! lucky for me my advans are hard to come by let alone in 5 LUGS! so i have no worries of peeps jackin my style! :p

Trents car is awesome! so naturally since he's all over the web there will be posers poppin up everywhere! :rolleyes:
I WISH i could jack Nick's style. Those Advans are the shizzznittlebangboom.:D (I'll start with that). Where'd you say you get them wheels from again?

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
hes got clear lenses, bling bling rims (which are way diff than trents) and just happens to have a similar color...and that makes him a poser? :rolleyes:

who knows, he may have had his car like that before trents, or maybe doesnt know trent or maybe doesnt even come to supraforums...i doubt he copied trents style.

and even if he did..so what? i have a maroon supra, lowered with 5 spokes....shit, im sure theres alotta Johnny D Clones around :D :rolleyes:

·
Mr. Jiggalo
342 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
hes got clear lenses, bling bling rims (which are way diff than trents) and just happens to have a similar color...and that makes him a poser? :rolleyes:

who knows, he may have had his car like that before trents, or maybe doesnt know trent or maybe doesnt even come to supraforums...i doubt he copied trents style.

and even if he did..so what? i have a maroon supra, lowered with 5 spokes....shit, im sure theres alotta Johnny D Clones around :D :rolleyes:

"TOTALLY AGREED" with you John.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts