Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! I'm very surprised several people have already started several threads about the meet. I am glad that everyone had such a great time. For those of you that did make it, I would like to thank you so much for coming. For those of you that didnt, you better be here next year :)

All things considered, everything went very smoothly. We had a great turnout of cars and everyone seemed to very much enjoy themselves. I will be posting pics and videos as I get them available and would welcome anyone to do the same on this thread.

I'm also glad we were able to make the PHR MAP ECU debut in this meet as well. It was close, but it was done and done WELL! Everyone was able to see her dyno with NO intake or filter on the turbo and was able to watch the MAP ECU on the laptop. I hope that you all were able to ask the questions you needed to and had a great time.

Again thank you to everyone who showed up and I hope to see more of you next year. And for those of you who are wondering, YES there will be a next year. I only had 2 months to plan this one so you can be sure it will be even better next year.

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
Trent, awsome meet dude. You can bet i'll be there next year taking that highest hp trophy away from you from right under your nose!;)

Kruso

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
Bishop92T said:
Plan an autox or road race next year and I'll make the 8-9 hour drive :)
Hey Bishop, someone said you'll be in houston in a few weeks, is that so??? If so, cant wait to finally meet you dude.

Kruso

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread, but it sort of pertains to anyone who went to the meet that's in the area. I will be in Bryan, TX Friday November 7th and part of Saturday Nov 8th. Then I'll be driving to Houston for the rest of Sat and Sun Nov 9th. I might also stay over Monday if anyone in Houston wants to hang out during the day Monday. If you're interested in meeting up give me a PM or email me

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
330 Posts
Bishop92T said:
Plan an autox or road race next year and I'll make the 8-9 hour drive :)
Actually, for ~$185 you could take a car to Texas Motor Speedway and drive on their infield road course with some other cars. Panoz Racing does it a few times/year and it happened to fall on Fri/Sat but not that many people seemed too interested. The details are on their site. If next year's meet is at the same time they might coincide again. :cool:

Oh, and Trent, next year I will actually have at least one of my cars running and will most certainly be on the rollers for some numbers;)

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anybody have any videos that I can see of my car dynoing perhaps? Specifically the one with the intake off of the turbo. Or any videos at all so people can see what that MAP ECU can do :D

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My numbers were 424rwhp and 425tq on 16.5 psi on 93 octane. This was in about 65 degrees or so and with no intake or filter. The second run was made about 2 minutes afterwards and it was a little lower number.

We also laid my dyno on top of SupraMK3's sheet which is a very strong stock turbo car and my turbo spool identical to his :)

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
My numbers were 424rwhp and 425tq on 16.5 psi on 93 octane. This was in about 65 degrees or so and with no intake or filter. The second run was made about 2 minutes afterwards and it was a little lower number.

We also laid my dyno on top of SupraMK3's sheet which is a very strong stock turbo car and my turbo spool identical to his :)
Yep... it was pretty nuts. I have the CT-26 spooling about as quick as it could ever spool, and Trent's t04e had the exact same spool characteristics as mine... except his kept going and going and going... :D

BTW... I did 267rwhp, and 305rwtq on the stock CT @ 12psi. Damn thing fell off to about 10psi after 5k rpms though. :mad: Could the settings on my profec B be effecting that at all?

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am in the process of having my dyno and the stock CT dyno uploaded right now. I shoudl have it up in a few hours. When I looked at it closer, the stock CT spooled about 200rpm quicker, but I passed it at 3300rpm and had my full 425tq at 3700rpm.

Oh and I failed to post the awards:

Dyno:
1st - Myself w/ 425rwhp
2nd - Ron w/ 360rwhp on HKS TO4E on GE motor
3rd - Frank w/ 340rwhp on SS Stg V

Drag: If they want to post their times, they can. I won't display them as some indicated they didnt' want them known.

1st - Ron w/ GE on HKS TO4E
2nd - Frank w/ SS Stg V
3rd - David w/ stock CT

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts

What psi where you running when you mentioned that you got 425rhwp and 436rwtq? <---You said that in your write-up at 7mpower. I'm curious what the psi was since you got 424rwhp and 425tq on 16.5 psi on 93 octane with the old set-up.
Also what psi for the 428hp/417tq dyno graph?

I would really like to see vids of the new set-up. Congrats on the meet success and the new numbers on the new configuration.

Best regards.

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
SupraSport.com said:
How much boost was Frank running?
Frank was running 16psi. Stock IC :rolleyes: and stock fuel pump, but had all other supporting mods.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts