Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is late notice, but a few Z06s are going to take a fun spin up to bear mt from downtown NYC this Sunday. If there are any supras that would like to join us,you are welcome to.

Should be a nice and fast spin. I know your cars like the highway, so this will be a good time.

Should be a few fun toys joining us.

Let me know if you would like to join us.

-N

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
hey u guys should make a run to the island....we r having a meet at tobay...may be us supras could show a little trick to those zo6s......:D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jdmuscle said:
hey u guys should make a run to the island....we r having a meet at tobay...may be us supras could show a little trick to those zo6s......:D
There are plenty who go to OBI...but that gets old. Bear Mt is a fun spin. We have an NSX coming with us, it's a fun time. Not looking for a street race, this is good hour and change of driving. I'm sure you can get somebody to line up if you want :)

So no takers? It's a good time, and meeting in NYC is the balls.

-N

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
weather permitting, I might stop by...its a nice drive...:cool:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TsopranoIS300 said:
weather permitting, I might stop by...its a nice drive...:cool:
Yah, I'm keeping an eye on the weather -- hopefully the rain will stay at bay.

You should meet up with us in the city, it's worth the trip to get the full length ride :)

I offered to the Viper guys too...let's see what they say.

-N

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Btw, here are some pix from our last run -- http://www.yuppieracing.com/gallery/feb_vette_run.

I like to do localish runs, and usually get everything from Ferraris to 400hp Civics that come. If that sounds like your type of thing, check out my board :)

Don't forget my NYC run April 24th.

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys around.

Stay safe!

-N

·
Certified Supra Nut :P
2,001 Posts
Nabbs, email me with details. Supras not together, but I'll come out in the Jag XJR and maybe my S4 buddies will come play. No plans for me for the 3rd just yet Bear Mt is a nice spring drive too.

I'm north of there, (New Paltz/Poughkeepsie) so I'd meet yous down there
email [email protected]

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
I think Taht 4/24 meet is gonna be hot. I may rally a few peeps to this myself. Sorry can't make sunday though. But the future will be great for this. Keep us posted!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nabbs said:
Btw, here are some pix from our last run -- http://www.yuppieracing.com/gallery/feb_vette_run.

I like to do localish runs, and usually get everything from Ferraris to 400hp Civics that come. If that sounds like your type of thing, check out my board :)

Don't forget my NYC run April 24th.

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys around.

Stay safe!

-N
Sammy -- even better, why don't you check out YuppieRacing for final details.

-N

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doh!! Well the weather seems very uncooperative.

Keep an eye on http://www.yuppieracing.com for future events.

Next week a bunch of Vetts and Vipers are meeting up in downtown Manhattan to hit Tobay.

-N

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
LMK if you guys do this any more this season, i'll take the bike out. i'd love to smoke some vettes and vipers :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts