Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Someone please explain to me why more people don't do the trial kit. I know they are not cheap and are harder to get but so are some of the other big name kits everyone puts on there cars. Everytime I see this kit I like it more and more....although I'd like to change the rear a bit.

· says
525 Posts
JGsupraTT said:
someone please explain to me why more people don't do trail kits. I know they aren't cheap and are harder to get but so are some of the other big name kits everyone puts on there cars. Everytime I see this kit I like it more and more....although I'd like to change the rear a bit.
I waited a little over a year for my kit and another 10-11 months for my hood. Plus I think I had a little over 10k in it. But this was also 4 years ago.

· says
525 Posts
JGsupraTT said:
someone please explain to me why more people don't do trail kits. I know they aren't cheap and are harder to get but so are some of the other big name kits everyone puts on there cars. Everytime I see this kit I like it more and more....although I'd like to change the rear a bit.
And you'd be surprised at how many people can't spell Trial.

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Bryant said:
And you'd be surprised at how many people can't spell Trial.

Well sorry there big guy. I'm at work and was surfing during my lunch break. I'll make sure to check your spelling every time you post as well. Usually I'm rather good at getting my spelling right. I'll go back and edit it but really whats the big deal.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.