Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im going to be going on a trip to california on june 23rd for a few days and im gonna be hitting up all the cities (with good schools haha) like LA, san diego, san fran (actually san jose) etc. if anything is going on any of those days feel free to tell although im a houston supra but i will still try to go since visiting schools are gonna be during the day... which means at night i will have lots of free time haha.

-david

ps. oh yea i have a drivers license so maybe someone will let me take a drive in their crazy turbo supe haha. but all joking aside, it would be nice to meet some california supra guys and maybe you guys can tell me about what its like there, like your crazy emissions laws

·
Registered
967 Posts
If you are really 17, you may not have much fun during the night here haha :) Although im sure there are some fun things you can do....

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
SUPAzNmayn said:
ps. oh yea i have a drivers license so maybe someone will let me take a drive in their crazy turbo supe haha. but all joking aside, it would be nice to meet some california supra guys and maybe you guys can tell me about what its like there, like your crazy emissions laws

:rofl:

As for the emmissions your gonna be sorry you left the wonderful state of Texas. But welcome and have fun. If you were 18 i know you would be having alot more fun then you would now since your 17.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts