Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealership has been sitting on them for quite a while now. We are looking to give them away in order to qualify for the 21 models. Under invoice pricing. Call me if there is any interest. Ask for Lucas 914-837-0326

·
Registered
263 Posts
If you couldn't sell the 2020s, why are you trying to get 2021s? Serious question.....

·
Registered
964 Posts
2121 supra brought us a 6 exhaust port head.

200% more ports than 2020 supra!!!!

plus that burble pop tune is off the chain on the 21 dawg

I think some home made flyers, possibly written in crayon, handed out at the local elementary school would net better results.

you are aware what goes on in this section ? nobody here wanted it when it dropped. let alone when its last years model with the wayne brady exhaust setup.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you couldn't sell the 2020s, why are you trying to get 2021s? Serious question.....
We sold quite a few of the 2020s. They actually sold surprisingly well for a while, but things have slowed down. In the Tristate area, once the snow hits, its hard to move sports cars. So there are deals to be had for sure. The way Toyota is allocating the 21's. 20's need to move before we pick up 21's. So the sooner we sell them, the sooner we will pick up the 21.

·
Very Senior Member
10,061 Posts
You pay the transportation to my place and I'll take one, straight up, no fees, no nothing. That will get it off your lot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You pay the transportation to my place and I'll take one, straight up, no fees, no nothing. That will get it off your lot.
I mean there isn't any way around taxes and DMV. And you would need to be present to sign. But most things can be worked around.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,649 Posts
^ He (Silver Supra) is in Georgia, so the DMV fees are up to him to pay to his DMV upon registration, so $0 for the transaction on your side.

Taxes on $0 are $0, so no tax either. (Hint: he's talking about taking it off your hands ("I'll take one") for free, so that you can make money on selling a 2021 model.)

·
Registered
964 Posts
hey lets just auction it off here on this thread.

I will raise that $0.00 offer and counter with:

-$100. I would pickup the car (save you that shipping), pay the license fees / tax etc. Bonus- I would coordinate a youtube vid of the pickup at your dealership. I mean that vid alone $100 new Supra and its millions of views, would be worth it amiright ;)

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,649 Posts
Where is this Tri-State area? I think every region in the country has a Tri-State Area.
Good point. I had to look that up too. I guess if you're in "the Tri-State Area" you know it. Pretty clueless of the OP to assume the whole country knows what his locals call their local area.

Reactions: $9ktt

·
Registered
964 Posts
as long as its not tri-state Alaska or Hawaii my offer stands op

·
Blue Thunder
3,594 Posts
Good point. I had to look that up too. I guess if you're in "the Tri-State Area" you know it. Pretty clueless of the OP to assume the whole country knows what his locals call their local area.
There are 35 "Tri-State Areas" in the US. You'd have to recognize his phone's area code to discern which one he refers to. Unless he's not in the area code his number represents. LOL

BTW I'm from the tri-state area of DelMarVa. Delaware, Maryland and Virginny !!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the confusion. I meant New York, New Jersey and Connecticut

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey lets just auction it off here on this thread.

I will raise that $0.00 offer and counter with:

-$100. I would pickup the car (save you that shipping), pay the license fees / tax etc. Bonus- I would coordinate a youtube vid of the pickup at your dealership. I mean that vid alone $100 new Supra and its millions of views, would be worth it amiright ;)
Just got one sold. Still have one left untitled with 2200 miles. 9/9/2019 build date. This one will be a little bit of a harder sell. But I appreciate all the insight everyone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The dealership has been sitting on them for quite a while now. We are looking to give them away in order to qualify for the 21 models. Under invoice pricing. Call me if there is any interest. Ask for Lucas 914-837-0326
1 sold today. Thanks for the help guys. Still have 1 remaining with appx 2200 miles. 9/9/19 build date. I will pick up up from JFK, LaGuardia, Newark or White Plains Airports if you are traveling from out of state assuming we agree on a deal. Thanks again for the insight.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Lucas, allow me to be the first to say thank you for not coming in here pretending you're sitting on gold, and recognizing the reality of the 2020 Supra situation. You seem like an alright dude, and would be the first among the many hopefuls that have graced our little corner of the internet.

I genuinely wish you the best of luck in selling these cars. I do know of a guy who has been considering a Mk5, but a cross country road trip might be a tough sale in his case. May I inquire as to your asking price on the remaining unit?

Reactions: jonnymkiii

·
Registered
964 Posts
Im still a bit disappointed though. its more fun when a dealer/new owner comes on here and looses their shit 3 posts in and runs away crying

OP has seemingly cracked the code - good work- possibly your the dude that can sell the mk5

1 - 20 of 22 Posts