Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys! I need your help again. I recently went on vacation and my car sat at home unoperated for 10 days. When I came back, I turned the key all the way to start the engine and all the display lights came on but the engine did not start. I turned the key back and turned it again and the engine started fine. I thought that maybe it was because the car sat for so long without being used but I still seem to be having the same problems, usually the first time that I start the car that day and then I won't have any problems until the morning of the next day. My husband thinks it is the starter solenoid but I find that hard to believe because I did not have any problems like this before I left for vacation. Any ideas? Thanks guys!

Cheri :)

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
did the engine turn at all? sometimes you have to press the clutch pedal down all the way, if the carpet gets caught and doesnt let the clutch pedal press down all the way then the engine doesnt start.

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
^ yes possible weak battery, Try wiggleing around the battery terminals too. If that doesnt work, charge the bitch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts