Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in a small town right outside of Gettysburg and was wondering if there is anyone that is close by that would want to meet and take cruise and photo shoot with our cars. So far it's just my friend from Mcconnellsburg with his white NA-T Supra and myself, trying to get as many Supra's as possible. We havent decidded on a date yet, but it would most likely be held at the Gettysburg Outlets right off of Route 15 on a Saturday or Sunday

Thanks,
Ryan

EDIT: The meet will be held at Keith's Pit Stop in Gettysburg PA There will be dyno pull all day long for 50 bucks a pop for 3 pulls and wide band 02 read outs!!! All cars are welcome please tell as many people as possible!!!

2784 York Rd.
Gettysburg PA

Date: October 29th 2011
Time: 9:00 A.M.

·
Proud MKIII Owner
2,407 Posts
The outlets would be a great place for a little meet. Maybe around back, by the movie theater in that parking lot. It always seems to be empty.

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, I was thinking around back also. What day would work for you guys?

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! Where you from? All cars are Welcome I just sold my lexus IS250 so I could afford the supra man do I miss that car.

·
Proud MKIII Owner
2,407 Posts
I'm from Taneytown.

·
Proud MKIII Owner
2,407 Posts
When were you thinking about having this meet?

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
we could do a dyno day at Keiths Pit Stop on a Sunday. it is usually $50-55 for 3 pulls. My car won't be back together till maybe mid august though. I would be down when mine is running again.

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have no specific date per say, but I wanted to see what wekeend day works best for everyone and if everyone to meet mid afternoon or later around 5 or 6. Even thought about having a barbeque at my house in Waynesboro PA if people would be interested in that also.

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we could do a dyno day at Keiths Pit Stop on a Sunday. it is usually $50-55 for 3 pulls. My car won't be back together till maybe mid august though. I would be down when mine is running again.
Never heard of keith's Pit Stop before, but having some dyno time for the cars would be great also!

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
depending on time/date might be able to drive the car up

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok guys throw some dates out there that would work best for you! I need to get an idea of hwere to even begin.

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im still trying to work all this out guy's will have a set date and time by the end of next week.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
My car will not be running until after the first week of sept. , so make it for after that and left me know some dates. I can call keith about the dyno and having at his location on a sunday.

plenty of room there. there is more parking behind where I took this picture.

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok guys I am determined to make this happen!! Ill be updating this thread daily to let everyone know whats going on.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.