Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my beloved boyfriend has a Supra...........our one year anniversary is coming up and I want to get him something for his precious baby. Now I know he was a member of this website but I have no idea what the specifics on his vehicle are but I need suggestions Thanks!

·
Banned
738 Posts
try to find out his username so we can get a base of what his car is... then go from there

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
PM my fiance (Satan's), she'll tell ya how it goes and what U can do...

Her friends were trippin', when she got a laptop, and I got what I wanted for our recent anniversary. A Greddy oil filter relo kit.... yep, that's all I wanted. Anyways, good GF thing to do. There are probably alot of things he may want, but just hasn't or won't bother to buy for himself... These items always make great gifts. Make him start a list too.

E

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Great idea! I am doing the same thing with myboyfriend andbuying him something for his 350z.

Find out what he wants to get done to his car first and go from there.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
Great idea! I am doing the same thing with myboyfriend andbuying him something for his 350z.

Find out what he wants to get done to his car first and go from there.
So you have a TT and your boyfriend has a 350Z? Must suck having a girl with a hotter faster car, lol.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
lis2k said:
So you have a TT and your boyfriend has a 350Z? Must suck having a girl with a hotter faster car, lol.
His car is faster, but when I bought my supra his friends gave him too much crap about it so he almost bought a supra, but ended up with the Z. My car will be faster by the end of summer, but he doesn't know that yet. :sadance:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Now thats a quality woman for you..thinking about her man and his car! Tell all other females they need to be like you =) How much are you looking to spend?

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
His car is faster, but when I bought my supra his friends gave him too much crap about it so he almost bought a supra, but ended up with the Z. My car will be faster by the end of summer, but he doesn't know that yet. :sadance:

I thought you had an NA auto? How you gonna make it faster without turbo or TT conversion? well GL and remember in 5 years your car will still be worth more then his. LOL

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
supra8795 said:
Damn wish my g/f would think the same way as you girls do. :tear:
i didn't think of buying anything for my boyfriend's car until i read a thread here at the forums a gf bought her boyfriend a fmic.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
I bet he'd appreciate if he got some head work for his b-day

nothin like a good port and polish :chicken:

·
Senior Spooler
1,206 Posts
I'd get him a stroker from Titan... use his Credit Card though. Tell him after...

OH, I like your user name too! :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts