Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Right now i'm trying to figure out where to put my money. I plan on taking the car to the drags a lot and do some street driving around too. Stock bottom end and stock head is what i have right now.
Parts:
HKS Carbon-Ti exhaust
HKS SSBOV
HKS Type-R intercooler
Garrett GT2876R turbos
Tanabe DP
AEM EMS
AEM Wideband
1000 cc Injectors with rail
Denso fuel pump
Tein SS Coilovers
TRD Front and Rear Sway bars
TRD Strut Bar

My Goal is 650Hp. I've read a lot about all the HKS cams but still having a hard time picking what i should do and if i'm doing cams what else i should do since i'm going the far. Also should i be switching out my stock intake man.? or will i be fine? If i should any ideas on who i should buy from?
I've been reading around but just need some good ideas thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Stock intake manifold: more than fine for your goals.
Cams: Go with GSC- S1's, if you don't want an interference motor, go with HKS 272's. Although the stock cams can deliver massive power as well, but these cams I mentioned will get you there easier.
Issues: Fuel: You need an extra pump for anything over 550hp. One pump is not enough.

Other than that you should be good and ready for a tune.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
It's much cheaper and very easy to modify your stock hanger to fit a second pump. If you're hell bent on buying one, titan sells a very nice tripple pump hanger. That way you can use two for now, then add a third one with out any problems when you decide to turn up the wick or go corn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts