Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ya'll

i'll delete this or you can lock it as soon as i get an answer :)

i'm looking for the black facelift mk3 with the taillight covers on.. it's a rear view look i think it's got a bodykit rear lip or bumper or something as well

can anyone help to find this pic.. i did a search on google and couldn't find it grrrr i'm sure it was everywhere for a time lol
also i thought it was on acroths site but not there either

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
woohoooooo

that's the exact pic

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohh i didn't realise he was a member here hehe

i thought his car an excellent example of colour and bodykit with the taillight covers to show a friend

see.... here, tailight covers are just not the thing lol... i couldn't even give mine away here in nz... mostly i find that kiwis are just not into body mods, its a "unless it's stock looking, it sucks" kinda thing

but seeing all of your guys/gals cars and seeing the kits and stuff... i'm comin around hehe
but yea.. unfortunately that pic didn't even convince them lol

i think it looks hot! ;)

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Yeah I remember him... ahh good old times. No, they were sold by a company called Gain ... some are on ebay right now infact.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
SupraOfDoom said:
Yeah I remember him... ahh good old times. No, they were sold by a company called Gain ... some are on ebay right now infact.
Company was called Gains, mello has them advertised on ebay as "Grains"

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
everything in that car is nice.......except the z3 feders......wat the hell were u thinking man.......wat a disappointment......

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
what kind of wing is that? Looks a little higher then the 89+

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
yep shoguns car was beautiful... i didn't even mind the z3 vents... and those gain tail covers set it off just right..... and your right that was the 3-piece wing for an integra... it doesn't fit normally but if you modify it slightly it'll look just like shoguns... i think you just need to shave down the portion that attaches to the hatch and sides so there isn't a big gap between the sides and middle when it's closed.... kaminari rear and sides also iirc...

i gotta add that pic to my sight as it was quite an inspiration to me early on as well... :)

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
hey, i saw that car at e-towns supra meet in '02. Yea that car was nice. 91' Black with gray turbo targa. very rare in NY.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
( Wait untill you see my car done , Mwhahah I Have a good suprize ).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts