Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just need a little help trying to find where the shop is. I went to 899 long island ave. and ended up in an industrial type of area. It was early so nothing was open, I did see a garage door that said grandprix motorsports on it. I think I'm close just don't want to be lost driving around with my car on a trailer when I go there with it soon. Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Its on 899 Long Island Avenue.You gotta make a left in where it says 899 and they open at 10am.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Other side of the road from the Grand Prix shop. It's a white building. It's angled on its side. It's set off in the back

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys knew I was close I just go nuts when I get lost so I drove 2hrs there to see if I could find it. So for verification I'm not making a left into where grand prix is I'm going right across from a body shop?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Depends which way ur coming from. If u see the Grand Prix shop on ur left, then the shop is on ur right. There's a body shop also on the left. The entrance is directly across from the body shop. White building set off on an angle about 200 feet from the road.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks so much for the help guys, little more circling around this morning but I found it. Now I won't have to drive all over towing a trailer cause that really sucks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts