Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am trying to trade my turbo so I posted in the for sale section. However, my post was removed because I lack the required post count and/or tenure to sell/trade an item. I was able to sell my old turbo just fine about a year ago, but for some reason either the rules have changed or enforcement has become more strict.

I am not active on the forum that much or in the supra community due to work + school and other family obligations.

I am located in Columbus, Ohio off Alum Creek Dr. and 270. If anyone (sr member, or someone with high post count), could vouch for me they are welcome to come and examine the turbo to verify it exists and is in the condition I stated. According to the mod, I need at least two members.

Please note this is not an ad or offer to trade/sell the turbo, no details will be given about it in this post to comply with the forum rules.

Thank you,

Johnathan

·
Registered
934 Posts
you DO know you can talk to mods in advance, they're very reasonable as long as you dont do something silly as NOT reading the rules.

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mifesto said:
you DO know you can talk to mods in advance, they're very reasonable as long as you dont do something silly as NOT reading the rules.
I've sold a similar item in the forums before, at that time I DID read the rules and I don't remember anything ever mentioned about post count. This was a little over a year earlier. I didn't think I was doing anything against the rules, and I registered in early 2004. I don't see what is accomplished by restricting selling (personal sales) stock/aftermarket parts based upon post count, and having two different thresholds for each. I guess over time a few bad sellers and abusers caused these requirements?

I wish I could be around more to post, and maybe I'll make that requirement yet... :)

That said, I contacted the moderator for that section after my post was removed and he told me what I need to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts