Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Paint N' Parts Pirate...
130 Posts
if its a weekend i will be there as its only 5 mins from my house, i could walk there if i so desired,

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Imma try but it should be makeable for me!

·
Addicted to Boost
315 Posts
ill try to make it. I dont get off work till 3:30, but i work just down the street from there, so might as well swing by.

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
TRD4Life05 said:
ill try to make it. I dont get off work till 3:30, but i work just down the street from there, so might as well swing by.
Sounds good and please pass on the word that the meet is in a week.

-Ryan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright! The day has come! Just to make sure you know where you're going. We're meeting up at Algonkian park, shelter 2 at 330pm. When you enter the park, head straight in until you reach a "T" intersection and turn left. Our shelter is on the right, next to the river. Please proceed past the shelter and look for the other Supras in the parking lot on the left. If that lot fills up, there's a bigger parking lot over by the mini-golf course a short walk away.

Please bear in mind that alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in the park (yeah I wanted to bring some too).

To reach Algonkian Regional Park from the Beltway (I-495), take Route 7 west 11 miles to Cascades Parkway north, and drive 3 miles to the park entrance.

For those that would rather plan their own directions:
Algonkian Regional Park
47001 Fairway Drive
Sterling, Virginia

See everyone there!

Those heading out from (or through) central VA, PM me so we can set up a caravan!

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
Looking forward to meeting a lot of local Supra owners tomorrow and the weather is looking prefect.

-Ryan

·
Addicted to Boost
315 Posts
My MKIV supra is still under the knife (turbo install). Ill be swinging by after work in my old red MKII supra. Ill be the only guy in dress clothes and a tie within a mile radius at that park lol.

·
966 Posts
Anybody else going??? I'm just concerned about the cops... =\

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
hungwin jza80 said:
Anybody else going??? I'm just concerned about the cops... =\
I am detailing the hell out of the Supra and I bet a lot of you are too. So, I will be there and Bao told me last night that he is going to stop by. Also, My good friend Elson (photographer for the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET) is coming with me today to hang out and snap some shots of all the cars and their owners. See everyone around 3:30!

-Ryan

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
It was nice meeting everyone and talking with local area Supra owners. As soon as Elson is finished with editing the pics, I will post them up for all to enjoy.

-Ryan

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sweet! I was wondering when pics were going to be up. Tell your buddy not to photoshop any miniskirts on me!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nahh.....it'll be a pink thong!

Thanks to everyone that came out! I was very please with the outcome. I think this was a good start to our new site and a building block to bigger meets in the NOVA/MD area. I can't wait to see everyone again.

Thanks to those who donated in person. Those wanting to pay via paypal, the address is: [email protected]

See you guys around!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts