No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpity bumpity........

those who wanted tshirts hoodies so damn bad! look at the link! ;)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
sent ya the money, did you get it? (for the motor mounts)

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ckanderson said:
sent ya the money, did you get it? (for the motor mounts)
yeah will try and ship out tomorrow.if not tomorrow then wednesday for sure! thanks bro!

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for the afternoon guys....

lets go guys i had over 150 replies for the interest thread....yet not many people are jumping on this like said before! lets go! :D

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
any idea if the deep navy would match my supra?? .. you talked about being more for big sizes... i am a fatass so is it more?? :)

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tissimo said:
any idea if the deep navy would match my supra?? .. you talked about being more for big sizes... i am a fatass so is it more?? :)
as for the matching your supra lol.....no clue haha

as for the extra price for sizes.... anything up to XL is the normal price and for every size up its an extra $1.50 so for XXL its +$1.50 for XXXL its +$3.00 and so on.....

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mdr40z said:
can you repost in this thread, costs, payment options, and address to send to? thanks
unfortunetly i cant...i kinda expanded a loophole just to post this here.... i cant do any of the things on that thread here...OTHERWISE i would havedone ithere originally....

if i want to adverttise it here i have to pay 250 bucks a month for it....and thats just not gonna work lol..

supraminai is free to join and another grerat mk3 resource so dont hesistate to join there! :D

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
ahh well i guess ill give it a try

·
Just some guy
1,681 Posts
Got any links to the size info? I've never bought a hoodie before and figure I might start now that there's something worth having on it, so I don't know what sizes are what. I have long arms so it's hard to "guess"

Christian

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Racefiend said:
Got any links to the size info? I've never bought a hoodie before and figure I might start now that there's something worth having on it, so I don't know what sizes are what. I have long arms so it's hard to "guess"

Christian
honestly...i dont know nor could find any info on length and whatnot....

basically....whatever size shirt you are it will probably fit you. if yu want it a bit bigger since its a sweatshirt just order a size bigger :D

i honestly think youll be fine if you order your size that way.

thanks guys!

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
iirc hanes shirts shrink when washed.. (at least when i wash em.. rofl) so might want to get a size bigger.. just a thought

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tissimo said:
iirc hanes shirts shrink when washed.. (at least when i wash em.. rofl) so might want to get a size bigger.. just a thought
actually these are 100% cooton...PRESHRUNK.... :D

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
IdealSupra said:
actually these are 100% cooton...PRESHRUNK.... :D
ahh.. ah well maybe i ordered too big then.. but then again pretty fat (5'0" 436 lbs... lol j/k) hopfully with the size they'll be long enough.. most tshirts arnt (6'2" and a long torso) :( how long are the shirts?

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
to be honest, 30 is a lot for a hoodie with such a simple graphic. i was going to buy 2 of them when i figured the price would be about 25 each plus shipping.

i know this isn't very constructive, but a blank hoodie is only about $14 wholesale and i can't imagine it's another 16 dollars for a single color graphic. i've had t-shirts made (4-color designs, and double color numbers on the back) for $13 for a softball team.

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Nocheez said:
to be honest, 30 is a lot for a hoodie with such a simple graphic. i was going to buy 2 of them when i figured the price would be about 25 each plus shipping.

i know this isn't very constructive, but a blank hoodie is only about $14 wholesale and i can't imagine it's another 16 dollars for a single color graphic. i've had t-shirts made (4-color designs, and double color numbers on the back) for $13 for a softball team.

yeah youre right.....in a store for something MASS PRODUCED 30 dollars is a lot for this. but guess what. its not in a store. im not getting any bulk discount. and the graphic was designed specifically to what you guys wanted. it didnt just appear that graphic took some work and time to make. not to mention the options you are given for ordering.

hey im not gonna argue and if you dont want to buy one thats fine....however if you are worrying that much over 5 dollars i dont know what to tell you honestly.....but there are reasons for the prices given and if you think that its simply buy hoodie print hoodie ship hoodie...you are mistaken.... and i by no means think that 30 dollars for a heavy sweatshirt with a nice design is too much.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts