Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes the TSRM, and are any available? I'm looking for a 1988 TSRM, but I don't know what company makes the manuals (I'm guessing it's a dealer item maybe), and I'm wondering where I could get one. I saw that someone uploaded a 1990 TSRM, but I'm not sure how much of the wiring changed from 88 to 90.

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
that's an 89
for the most part you can use it, but you are looking for wiring I know some things change...ECU pinout or one. I'd want to be positive when dealing with the wiring

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Is that the manual that I am looking for, only for an 88? I'm still not sure which manual is the best, I have the Haynes Manual, and it's pure crap for the 1988 model >_<.

·
Project Mayhem!!!
789 Posts
you can order from toyota motor publications direct 1-800-622-2033 via credit card over the phone. same place the dealers order from.

·
Project Mayhem!!!
789 Posts
btw, i have an 88 repair manual. it`s pretty beat up, but is still intact. lmk if you`re interested.

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
bryanintexas said:
you can order from toyota motor publications direct 1-800-622-2033 via credit card over the phone. same place the dealers order from.
You are correct sir.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
2damaxsupra said:
i asked toyota and they said they dont have it anymore. WTF?
I know people who've ordered it recently. If anything order it from the US, the local dealer said they can't get me the TEWD for my Corolla anymore and Jay Marks sells them for $15.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts