Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met someone at the san leandro meet who was selling a tt block, and i forgot your name. is this still for sale? and is it a shortblock? i'm interested in buying one and would like to take a look. thanks!

·
Registered
243 Posts
mkivsoopra said:
how many motors do you need?? :lol:
drew is going to use the supra motor on his go-ped garland. He was talking about some land speed record on a go-ped that he wanted to be the first person to go 180mph. J/K

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
thedarcsage said:
I met someone at the san leandro meet who was selling a tt block, and i forgot your name. is this still for sale? and is it a shortblock? i'm interested in buying one and would like to take a look. thanks!

Black supra with blue emblems right? If ur gonna sell ur NA-T kit. I'll Probly take it off ur hands. I'm the ONLY mexican guy that was there.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
adversary said:
Black supra with blue emblems right? If ur gonna sell ur NA-T kit. I'll Probly take it off ur hands. I'm the ONLY mexican guy that was there.
no you weren't

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I'm not mexican but you guys are funny. how could you guys not tell from each other? That's like me seeing a chinese guy and thinking he's white.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds good, i'll let everyone know. thanks

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
sureshot1 said:
I'll be intrested if someone has a head.
Sharky will give you head

1 - 20 of 21 Posts