Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a jdm spec tt Supra with Na brakes on it and I bought the American TT brakes and rotors to convert over . What else will I need to make this happen ?

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
TT dust shields or trim what you already have. Watch YouTube videos of people installing Supra TT brakes (pretty common on SC300’s abd SC400’s) and you’ll see what they needed to change.

·
Super Moderator
10,895 Posts
Also make sure your wheels clear the new brakes - the stock TT brakes need more spoke clearance than some 17in BBK's do.

Reactions: Mr.Gill

·
From the land down under
4,568 Posts
Does anyone have tt rear backing plates ?
Im not sure if they have been discontinued yet, but I saw some front dust shields for sale the other day on a popular auction site.

You can trim the rears to fit though, so not all is lost :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’ve order the front. Really need the rear ones out of respect of my car . I can’t have my girl looking like shit ! 😝

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
I’ve order the front. Really need the rear ones out of respect of my car . I can’t have my girl looking like shit ! 😝
I bought all new TT brakes for my SC300 and the rear dust covers are the only piece I couldn’t get. there was one pair offered online for a buy it now north of $500. For that price I will trim the rears. Watch people do it and I think you’ll agree that it isn’t that bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts