Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Anime Dork
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Calipers are slowly coming in. there are none currently in US warehouses so these are more than likely coming from Japan so it's taking a little longer than expected. so please be patient we will get your orders out as soon as they coming in.

·
Anime Dork
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats weird. What gives?

It's not like these are something that was in high demand before and honestly we are lucky they still even have these in stock and offering them up at half the price from what they were last year. The caliper's haven't been discontinued yet so at least there is that going for everyone. if it takes a while for them to come in that's fine as long as they still keep coming in. We've been getting sets every other day or so since i made this post. so hopefully they start coming in quicker and i can get a good amount stored up here at the store.

·
Anime Dork
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Allen. Appreciate the heads up on this. Would have never known that these things went on sale - does Toyota do this normally from time to time?

I've never seen them put things on sale like this, normally the price always goes up never down let alone this far down.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've never seen them put things on sale like this, normally the price always goes up never down let alone this far down.
Can you confirm if these are OEM or REMAN calipers? Little bit of confusion on some of the fb groups. Some say they're not OEM.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Anime Dork
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can you confirm if these are OEM or REMAN calipers? Little bit of confusion on some of the fb groups. Some say they're not OEM.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

for anyone saying these are not OEM they are dumb there have never been reman TT calipers EVER. any reman toyota part ends in -84 these do not. also if they were reman there would be a $50-$75 core charge on it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
for anyone saying these are not OEM they are dumb there have never been reman TT calipers EVER. any reman toyota part ends in -84 these do not. also if they were reman there would be a $50-$75 core charge on it.
Thanks for the reply. I knew this was the case. Just wanted an answer for someone who asked.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts