Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am upgrading my na fuel pump to a TT fuel pump. Will the NA fuel pump bolt on to the TT fuel hanger? do i have to mod my na fuel pump hanger in order to get the larger TT fuel pump to fit???

Thanks in advance guys!

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Save yourself the hassle of modifing the NA hanger and grab a TT one...they are rather cheap new. Also...make sure you get the TT rubber insulator...it's got the right shape to sit on the TT pump right. The hanger is a plug and play affair, the fuel gauge sender swaps right over and all.

Mark

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so it sounds as though the TT fuel hanger will fit in the NA gas tank? i have a TT fuel pump already. In order for it to work will i just need a TT hanger and a TT rubber insulater???

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
kevganzon said:
so it sounds as though the TT fuel hanger will fit in the NA gas tank? i have a TT fuel pump already. In order for it to work will i just need a TT hanger and a TT rubber insulater???
Yes it will. Part numbers you need:

23206-46160 Hanger
23217-46110 TT pump filter 'sock'
23219-03010 Clip to hold 'sock' on (replace it...nessesary)
23249-74150 Rubber insulator (TT pump)

This stuff will plug and play into a NA car...it all went in mine! These parts book retail for $95.00 from Toyota, which means you should be able to get them from Curt @ Elmhurst for about $66 plus shipping.

Mark

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i bought a used TT pump with a sock on it. im not sure what the rubber insulator looks like. :dunno:

THANK YOU so much for the #'s. its really helpful :)

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
rubber insulator is molded to the shape of the bottom of the pump with the sock installed. It is also molded to the shape of the end of the hanger. Both sides of the rubber insulator are molded different than the NA one. You can chance it...but it's a safe piece of mind that the pump won't fall out of the hanger while you're out crusin'

Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts