·
Registered
1,708 Posts
should have brought it to the meet :nutkickhi

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey scnat how are you? If I knew you where going to be there I would have made it. The TRD muffler is just great, thanks for all your help. I bought this from a guy thinking it would fit my car, wrong it's for a TT. Oh well live and learn. If you know of anyone interested, send them my way. It's still in the original plastic wrap. Or if you know of anyone that has a BL for a NA, I would be willing to trade. Have you heard from Bob from TRD lately? Later,

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
edenward said:
Hey scnat how are you? If I knew you where going to be there I would have made it. The TRD muffler is just great, thanks for all your help. I bought this from a guy thinking it would fit my car, wrong it's for a TT. Oh well live and learn. If you know of anyone interested, send them my way. It's still in the original plastic wrap. Or if you know of anyone that has a BL for a NA, I would be willing to trade. Have you heard from Bob from TRD lately? Later,
talk to him about 3x a week. shoot me a pm to meet up

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Pics? I will trade you this bad ass intake manifold for your car that is sitting here......... :) Also are you sure its 4 inches (inside diameter) ?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The guy told me it was 4 inches, but tell me how you want me to measure and I'll do it. Also will send pics, what is your email address?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kirk, Thanks so much for the swap and driving all that way to do it. Can't wait to put it on. Nice to meet another Supra member, especially one of your caliber. Looking forward to seeing you car when it's done. Keep us posted. Again Thanks!!!!

·
Working Hard for Stroker!
215 Posts
i thought it was still for sale!! damn i would of bought it in a flash but i didn't see it!! o well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts