Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had this posted in the for sale thread, but it seems the buyer i had for them has flaked(wont answer phone, never showed) and i need to get rid of them asap as i am keeping another member waiting on myself buying his rims, and my car is just sitting up on jacks in the garage with the wheels taken off, that i stayed up till 2am polishing up for the original buyer...

they do have some curb rash, but are in otherwise great condition(still shiny, after my 3 hours of cleaning)....the rear tires will need replacing but the fronts still have a good amount of tread left...

with toyo proxes fz4 235/45/zr17 monted on the front rims, and BFG gForce KDWS 255/50/zr17s mounted on the rears(they will need replacing though)....

im asking 400 for all 4, you can either come pick them up or ill bring them to you if you are in the bay area or sacramento area(i live in vacaville/fairfield), whatever...i just NEED to get rid of them..

to get in touch just pm me or talk to me over aim malicalisupratt ...

-mike

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
i can vouch for Mike...he's a good kid :D

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh dang:(...

i HAD to sell them asap, and already had them off the car....and was friggen busy as shit starting my new job, and not to add i had kept sev waiting like 3 weeks to buy his off of him

next time i have mk4 rims for sale ill give you the greatest deal ever, :D

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
hey i got a set of TT wheels front with good tires/ rears need new tires....offer me a price...i'm debating whether to keep them or sell it for the MKIII

·
Registered
521 Posts
200 bucks for them. Let me know I really need them and don't have much cash right now. Let me know

Sell it for the MKIII?

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
sorry bro i got the set for $350....so $200 is a little low...i meant should i keep it and put it on the MKIII because i currently have the RX7 wheels..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts