Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
JetFire
5,298 Posts
Wish could have seen better view of the end. The GT-R is still a pretty new platform and once the bugs are worked out and tuners go full APU it should get interesting.

·
turbo interceptor
351 Posts
The owner of the GTR doesnt launch the car becuase of the whole tranny warranty deal with Nissan. I believe the Vette and the GTR got another clean rolling run in where the Nissan "waxed it". Don't let this video fool you the GTR is a very fast car.

·
Registered
267 Posts
The owner of the GTR doesnt launch the car becuase of the whole tranny warranty deal with Nissan. I believe the Vette and the GTR got another clean rolling run in where the Nissan "waxed it". Don't let this video fool you the GTR is a very fast car.
Watch this vid again....and please notice that the RENTAL corvette its up against is atleast 5 years old and is more than likley an automatic, making it less than 300whp. Sorry, but it should'nt have even been close, the GTR should have killed it.

·
JetFire
5,298 Posts
Watch this vid again....and please notice that the RENTAL corvette its up against is atleast 5 years old and is more than likley an automatic, making it less than 300whp. Sorry, but it should'nt have even been close, the GTR should have killed it.
Looked like a C6 ZHZ Vette from Hertz to me, it's more than 300hp and it's not 5 years old :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts