Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guyz im juss wondering were i can order the whole setup for TT swap and how much its gonna run and everything b/c i have some money saved up.

thanks guyz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For a complete swap, you are going to have find the engine on ebay or on here. Toyota doesn't sell a longblock, just a short block. Contact Curt and he can help you with all the things needed.

Ryan

·
SUPRA'S SITH LORD
319 Posts
there was a guy in houston that said his friend did it cheaper but i can't remember his name on the forum. think he said he did it under 10k?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im going to do the conversion and its not costing me more than 8gs thats with a speaco front mount, hks dp and hks exhaust.
but then again im doing all the major work my self just paying someone to wire it.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This might sound like a stupid question but would a TT engine fit straight into an N/A engine bay? I blew my engine last night and am now in the process of sourcing out a 2JZ-GTE engine. I'm from Sydney, Australia by the way.

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
yeah, it'll fit right in, but you'll be making a lot of changes if you actually go through with the swap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.