Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guyz im juss wondering were i can order the whole setup for TT swap and how much its gonna run and everything b/c i have some money saved up.

thanks guyz

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For a complete swap, you are going to have find the engine on ebay or on here. Toyota doesn't sell a longblock, just a short block. Contact Curt and he can help you with all the things needed.

Ryan

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow 15 to 20g that is alot of money... any1 know a better place were i can get a good offer

·
SUPRA'S SITH LORD
319 Posts
there was a guy in houston that said his friend did it cheaper but i can't remember his name on the forum. think he said he did it under 10k?

·
Supra Member
1,822 Posts
DARKMETHOD- SUPRA SITH said:
there was a guy in houston that said his friend did it cheaper but i can't remember his name on the forum. think he said he did it under 10k?

... of course used parts will be cheaper

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im going to do the conversion and its not costing me more than 8gs thats with a speaco front mount, hks dp and hks exhaust.
but then again im doing all the major work my self just paying someone to wire it.....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This might sound like a stupid question but would a TT engine fit straight into an N/A engine bay? I blew my engine last night and am now in the process of sourcing out a 2JZ-GTE engine. I'm from Sydney, Australia by the way.

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
yeah, it'll fit right in, but you'll be making a lot of changes if you actually go through with the swap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts