Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any dyno graphs of their cars before and after they performed TTC. I know it doesnt yeild any more max power but does it give for more area under the hp curve? I would like to know if it yields any more power sooner than the sequential set up. Thanks

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone at all?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: Re: TTC Dyno Graphs anyone?

:eek: :cool:

Naysayers will say: " Look at how much torque you lose at 2500rpm, that's weak."

But I say Look at the 120+ lb-ft :eek: gain at 4000!!! I challenge ANYONE to find that kind of gain on the powerband short of going single or N2O, especially from a single mod! And the best part is that it's basically FREE!!!

:bigok:

Andi said:

Regards,
Andi

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Freakin' awesome dyno Andi! If I could get that out of my twins I wouldn't want a single. Nahhh scratch that of course I would still want a single LOL! Which single are you going to eventually get Andi?

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
BLITZSUPRA said:
Freakin' awesome dyno Andi! If I could get that out of my twins I wouldn't want a single. Nahhh scratch that of course I would still want a single LOL! Which single are you going to eventually get Andi?
That's my old dyno... from about a year ago.... :cool: newer better ones are ron my website... :)

I hope to get a single someday... who knows which one or when? :rolleyes:

It'll probably be a midsize single along the lines of a PHR2/SP63/T64....

Andi

G

·
Was the only difference between these two dyno runs the turbo setup?..... because you netted almost 20hp on the max.....

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
fitchbuck said:
Was the only difference between these two dyno runs the turbo setup?..... because you netted almost 20hp on the max.....
Yes. TTC lets you get more boost on the dyno.

Andi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts