Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any dyno graphs of their cars before and after they performed TTC. I know it doesnt yeild any more max power but does it give for more area under the hp curve? I would like to know if it yields any more power sooner than the sequential set up. Thanks

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone at all?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: Re: TTC Dyno Graphs anyone?

:eek: :cool:

Naysayers will say: " Look at how much torque you lose at 2500rpm, that's weak."

But I say Look at the 120+ lb-ft :eek: gain at 4000!!! I challenge ANYONE to find that kind of gain on the powerband short of going single or N2O, especially from a single mod! And the best part is that it's basically FREE!!!

:bigok:

Andi said:

Regards,
Andi

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Freakin' awesome dyno Andi! If I could get that out of my twins I wouldn't want a single. Nahhh scratch that of course I would still want a single LOL! Which single are you going to eventually get Andi?

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
BLITZSUPRA said:
Freakin' awesome dyno Andi! If I could get that out of my twins I wouldn't want a single. Nahhh scratch that of course I would still want a single LOL! Which single are you going to eventually get Andi?
That's my old dyno... from about a year ago.... :cool: newer better ones are ron my website... :)

I hope to get a single someday... who knows which one or when? :rolleyes:

It'll probably be a midsize single along the lines of a PHR2/SP63/T64....

Andi

F

·
0 Posts
Was the only difference between these two dyno runs the turbo setup?..... because you netted almost 20hp on the max.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts