Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
High Performance WorkShop
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did the TTC latley , cancelled the vsvs and dumped the actuators, Fresh NGK's with 0.75 mm Gap , motor is BPU+ with a chipped ECU , " no speedlimit , BCC , raised REV limit and tuning "
car runs good and solid , at 1.1 bar in 4th gear ...
i feel the car is running somehow lean , under 4K RPM she's fine but after 4K when full boost hits u feel the rush but not as it should be .
any ideas as of what might be the problem ?
Thanx People ^-^

H

·
0 Posts
Somewhat lean? Don't you have some kind of AFR meter installed? More info is needed- type of gasoline, type and gap of spark plug, any smoke???

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
98 Octane fuel , NO knock No codes No detonation !!
as i said the gap is 0.75 mm or 0.030 inch
no AFR installed i just assumed that , as am on stock JDM fuel delivery " 440 CC injectors "

one more point ... from 4K RPM to around 6K i get a little amount of black smoke nothing major .. not puffs only a little climbing outta the exhaust .

·
Boost Junkie
12,614 Posts
Get a wideband. Then report back. Black smoke usually means rich.

Steve K.

·
Registered
907 Posts
the rush is completely diffrent on a ttc and a seq. youl never feel that kick at 4 like you used too. explain a lil more by what you mean that the rush doesnt feel like it used too. maybe i understood you wrong.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
did you wire off the arm the goes to the #2 turbo?
it might not be tight enough if so
-jt

H

·
0 Posts
jt granberry said:
did you wire off the arm the goes to the #2 turbo?
it might not be tight enough if so
-jt
Uhhh, he said he removed the actuators completely (or whatever cancelled and dumped mean).

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
evil - am getting one soon , but untill then this is weird !
piwko - i know it's diff. from SEQ , but she's not strong as before .
the car builds more power up to 5K RPMs .. but after that power seems to go down !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts