Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when doing ttc by just using check valves am i correct to assume that it will not help me diagnos my boost problem? wont it still depend on actuators and vsv to work properly?

as opposed to permanent ttc which just wires the door open?

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
i have a check valve on the line from the wastegate vsv to the... um well wastegate... i had a boost problem in which it would start off in sequential, then at 3000rpms i would lose the boost and then it'd be in TTC... well now it does the same thing, but once the line to the wastegate is pressurized and the check valve doesn't let the pressure out, it stays in TTC... i'm guessing i need a vsv, and i have an extra one under my bed but the nipple is broken off of it (i hate it when that happens)..

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
SupraTico said:
i have a check valve on the line from the wastegate vsv to the... um well wastegate... i had a boost problem in which it would start off in sequential, then at 3000rpms i would lose the boost and then it'd be in TTC... well now it does the same thing, but once the line to the wastegate is pressurized and the check valve doesn't let the pressure out, it stays in TTC... i'm guessing i need a vsv, and i have an extra one under my bed but the nipple is broken off of it (i hate it when that happens)..
Which VSV do you need? I have a couple I took off the car you can have if it's the right one for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts