Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i had a boost leak. could not find one. just did the ttc mod and "WHAM" i got 20lbs!!!!!!! so does this mean my vsv is bad? or is #2 turbo actuator bad? or what? damn that was my first experience with over 15lbs!!!! OMG what a feeling!! i have been waiting for this for so long!! i was yelling all the way home!!! is it safe to leave it in ttc mode? it started to spin when it hit 2nd! damn damn damn, i am so happy. damn damn damn

thanks all for the help

later carl:D

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
CBDFLY said:
thought i had a boost leak. could not find one. just did the ttc mod and "WHAM" i got 20lbs!!!!!!! so does this mean my vsv is bad? or is #2 turbo actuator bad? or what? damn that was my first experience with over 15lbs!!!! OMG what a feeling!! i have been waiting for this for so long!! i was yelling all the way home!!! is it safe to leave it in ttc mode? it started to spin when it hit 2nd! damn damn damn, i am so happy. damn damn damn

thanks all for the help

later carl:D
I see you have an auto...how is the lag in TTC?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
same thing happened to my car!

TTC fixed it! I love it. I have a bad lower actuator. Then rod just flops in and out.....no tension so I guess it is bad? I don't know the name of that one.....but it is the one on the bottom of the car right above the engine pan!

:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the lower actuator rod did not flop around. can i just leave it in ttc mod, and not worry about the bad vsv? cannot find any hose leaks. do not know how to check pressure tank!!

thanks

·
Premium Member
3,148 Posts
You can leave it in TTC. It is actually easier on your second turbo.

Later, Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.