Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i had a boost leak. could not find one. just did the ttc mod and "WHAM" i got 20lbs!!!!!!! so does this mean my vsv is bad? or is #2 turbo actuator bad? or what? damn that was my first experience with over 15lbs!!!! OMG what a feeling!! i have been waiting for this for so long!! i was yelling all the way home!!! is it safe to leave it in ttc mode? it started to spin when it hit 2nd! damn damn damn, i am so happy. damn damn damn

thanks all for the help

later carl:D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yeah baby!!!!!!!! i love booooooooost!:D

·
4,109 Posts
CBDFLY said:
thought i had a boost leak. could not find one. just did the ttc mod and "WHAM" i got 20lbs!!!!!!! so does this mean my vsv is bad? or is #2 turbo actuator bad? or what? damn that was my first experience with over 15lbs!!!! OMG what a feeling!! i have been waiting for this for so long!! i was yelling all the way home!!! is it safe to leave it in ttc mode? it started to spin when it hit 2nd! damn damn damn, i am so happy. damn damn damn

thanks all for the help

later carl:D
I see you have an auto...how is the lag in TTC?

·
Registered
240 Posts
might have a vaccum hose going to the vsv controlling the IAC or the EGV popped off or something.... or could be the vsv went bad... or pressure tank... one of the three.... good luck....

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
same thing happened to my car!

TTC fixed it! I love it. I have a bad lower actuator. Then rod just flops in and out.....no tension so I guess it is bad? I don't know the name of that one.....but it is the one on the bottom of the car right above the engine pan!

:D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the lower actuator rod did not flop around. can i just leave it in ttc mod, and not worry about the bad vsv? cannot find any hose leaks. do not know how to check pressure tank!!

thanks

·
3,148 Posts
You can leave it in TTC. It is actually easier on your second turbo.

Later, Steve

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! wwwwwwooooooohhhhhhooooooo!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts