Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done multiple search on this but haven't came up with a satisfying answer though...

How do you guys personally like the TTC mod?

I'm gonna be full BPU very soon so the lag won't be as bad as stock...

When does the power come in, at what rpm's? When does it begin to drop? Is the lag a killer as some say?

Is it better for the turbos/engine?

Bare with me please :D

Thanx in advance!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had to do TTC because one of my actuators wasn't working and all I have to say is F$#$%#G OMG when it comes on it really comes on!!! You will love it. Also as a bonus your exhaust note gets a touch deeper and louder from idle all the way up!

I like it.:D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Same reason for me. TTC for 2 years now. Boost starts to build at a low 1900 rpms and with my Profec B 18 psi is reached at 3300 rmps to redline. I love the deep sound! Lag isn't as noticable if you have a downpipe. Very Streetable.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even streetable on an auto???

I am BPU minus exhaust and I wanted to know how it feels in TTC....

thanks gusy!

·
Registered
532 Posts
norinhsi said:
Same reason for me. TTC for 2 years now. Boost starts to build at a low 1900 rpms and with my Profec B 18 psi is reached at 3300 rmps to redline. I love the deep sound! Lag isn't as noticable if you have a downpipe. Very Streetable.
wtf...boost at 1900 rpms?? youre joking rite...and even if boost did build it couldnt be more than a pound or two at best....boost really didnt start building til mid to upper rpms range...well at least thats when full boost hit. and yes it really takes off on you.

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
go to this thread http://www.supraforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23315 to see some TTC dyno graphs, where there is a dyno graph of one car with two sets of curves, one TTC and the other is sequential, that is the only difference between the runs. You will see when power builds on one opposed to the other.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i did ttc on my auto, it pulls much harder and has better top end, i also pulled the track fuse a few times (its in now) just to see what a difference it made OMG it was insane car spun just about all the way threw first and threw second. but i wouldnt recommend pulling thr trac fuse due to the extra stress it puts on the tranny.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
i have an auto and have done the ettc mod. I love how in ttc boost comes online so hard when you are from a roll but from a dead stop its pretty laggy. I use seq for city driving and ttc for highway. I noticed i start building boost around 2k rpm.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Elude said:
Better for turbos, no shaft twist on #2, #1 doesn't boost all the time.

Boost hits before 4K,

Try eTTC. youwill like it.
Another satisfied eTTC customer :)

-Jeff
Creator and Developer of eTTC

I got some new install instructions to upload, as soon as the MKIV.com server decides to get its act together.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SupraTurbo527 said:

Another satisfied eTTC customer :)

-Jeff
Creator and Developer of eTTC

I got some new install instructions to upload, as soon as the MKIV.com server decides to get its act together.
That sounds great :) :)

Can you mail me theese "new install instructions" Jeff?

Thanx!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Can you please mail it to me too ?
[email protected]

Will it be better for an auto to....

It feels like a huge stress on turbo2 when it hits.....maybe this will be a softer push....

eTTC auto owners, please advice...

:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
532 Posts
please send me some instructions on how to do the ettc too...many ppl say its too laggy but auto, but i wanna find out for myself..thanks
kevin

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys what up...Man I cant believe the difference between....sequential and non-sequential!!

Probablly a stupid question but what is the difference between TTC and eTTC??

Thanks,
Dan

Going Bpu asap!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so which is better at a stoplight race? seq or ttc mode?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Seq is faster from a stop light and in the 1/4, and yes in did it at the track so i know
jason

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
yeah dont' do the TTC i have it... it's nice and broad though. If i cared i would do it over and stay seq and do the boost mod on the www.horsepowerfreaks.com web site. they make mad power. over 300 HP at 3k rpm's. More than my mustang 5.0.

Plus i notice a big big difference between race fuel and pump fuel with the TTC mode than other friends.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts