Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Part of the MSB club
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going up Saturday and who is going up Friday and what times are you going up?

Chris me and Westin are all leaving around 6 Saturday morning to go up to beat the heat and we're stopping at Farzad's house til we meet to go to F1. What else are all you guys doing?

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Well, Friday is Michaela's birthday(Amanda's sister). IIRC the two of them want ME to take them out to a titty bar :) If it is open invitation, I will let you guys know, but it might just be the ~4-5 of us.
Anyway, if I go there and pound brews I will not be heading up Friday night, obviously...but if it is boring and we call it an early night, I might go up Friday night.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
4BANGER said:
My thoughts exactly. I was dumbfounded when I first heard it. I knew there was a reason I married her 7 years ago!

·
Part of the MSB club
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So if you get shit faced are you gonna come up with us Saturday morning or later than us Saturday?

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Hey Mike, I guess you guys will have to go to my brother house because I'll be at work 9a.m to 6p.m...
Call my brother's cell and you guys can hang out with him...
Your still coming down here tomorrow, right??? for the tires???
Let me know, Later

·
Part of the MSB club
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So you're working all day Saturday and not coming to the meet?

Yeah i'll be there around 9:30 or 10 at the latest. Do you want me to go to your house?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts