Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to find out some tunes for the super afc II, I don't want to pay to get it tunes right now. I have a 95 supra with a single turbo with stock fuel and a boost cut eliminater.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
you are looking for trouble...every car is different so one persons tune wont work for you.... just pay and have it donr right. Or get yourself a wideband O2 sensor like the AEM UEGO and tune it yourself

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
Why do you need a tune if you are running stock fuel?

edit: You need a wideband or at least some crappy A/F if you really want to DIY.

·
Registered
814 Posts
BUY A WIDEBAND!!! weather and circumstances change as well as ur A/F...i ran my SAFC w/o a wideband n took out a little fuel, when i got my FJO on the A/Fs were almost in the 13s and im extremely lucky my motor didnt pop...just buy a wideband and tune it for an 11.5-11.7 for the street, when u turn up the boost ON RACE GAS u can go with 12.0-12.1...the SAFCII is incredibly easy to tune and change accordingly to weather, boost pressure, race gas, etc etc

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's really that easy to tune?? you think if i get a wide band i wouldnt need a dyno tune? My problem is that after I put on my single turbo my car sputters at high boost, kinda like boost cut. I believe it isn't getting enough fuel.

·
teh DJ
413 Posts
once your engine blows, then you'll know that your engine isn't getting enough fuel.... :lol: Anyways, like others are mentioning...YOU NEED A WIDEBAND OR SOME TYPE OF LOGGER TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING...Consider it a cheap investment compared to what you'll be spending if the motor goes out..

BTW, what are the specs on your car?

·
Registered
814 Posts
yea check ur plugs for the sputtering, when u put race gas n turn up the boost on these cars the plugs usually dont last too long...as alex say whatcha do u consider high boost? on stock fuel you shouldnt be over 17 pnds and even that is pushin it... get a wideband for safety, and if u get a wideband, and tune the SAFC u really dont need to tune in on a dyno...and yes it really is that easy to tune

1 - 10 of 10 Posts