Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tuned/Dyno'd the PT6262A & HKS 264s...500+whp!!!

I finally was able to get to the dyno last night. I went to STP Motorsports (real nice guys!) and Andre tuned her for me. Here is the list of mods

- 1JZ stock
- HKS 264 cams
- Sard 650cc Injectors
- PT6262A turbo
- 3" full exhaust
- PT 31x8x3 fmic
- Blitz ECU
- Emanage Blue (only fuel tuning, no timing)
- 93 octane pump gas
- 17-18psi boost

520whp and 418wtq!!!!!

The car feels GREAT!!!! sooo smooth running and rev up HARD!!!!!

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW someone was just telling me a 1J can't make 500whp on pump gas....I've never heard of that, but if that was true, I think I just proved it wrong :)

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not yet, I didn't have a camera with me. I recorded a couple sound bytes, but I'm tryin to get them uploaded. I know that's kinda weak sauce, but it's all I have at the moment....lol.

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
Very nice!

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
were both of those runs the same boost , or is that with the tune? Is your car an auto?
My car is 5 speed, and the only difference between those runs is on the green run my electric fans were disconnected, on the red run they were connected.

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NICE!

I'm running the 6265 and it's awesome, it spools really early and feels amazing. I can't wait to tune.

Is this the same Andre with the white 240?
Yes it is. I like him a lot, he was fully open about what was going on, and he even helped me diagnose and electrical issue. Great guy!!!

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
nice numbers.. I've been looking at the new 6762 they have

·
jdm junk collector
475 Posts
My car is 5 speed, and the only difference between those runs is on the green run my electric fans were disconnected, on the red run they were connected.
I understand i was looking at it wrong before, congrats on the numbers, i have a customer that is buying the bb version for his auto Cressida. Sounds promising.

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I understand i was looking at it wrong before, congrats on the numbers, i have a customer that is buying the bb version for his auto Cressida. Sounds promising.
Well if it performas like this journal turbo plus spools quicker.....it's gonna rock!!!

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
NIce numbers, what rpm do you see full boost on the street?, I assume by your above post is that its a Journal bearing turbo?

Randy

1 - 20 of 83 Posts