Supra Forums banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well I ordered (and already mostly received) the extra harnesses for the eman blue that I didn't have. I have now the Ignition Harness, the Injector Driver Harness, the Greddy MAP Sensor and Harness, and I'm waiting for the O2 Sensor Harness and Knock Harness to come in. I think with those parts added I can get enough control to push the boost higher.....but, I'm not sure how far I can push my Sard 650cc injectors. I'm using a Walbro 255, stock lines, and the stock 1j fpr.....so the injectors will be my limiting factor I think.

wow, i always read threads of people having everything but the kitchen sink and not make the power your making with stock components...How safe is this tune? Do you think your car would be reliable if you kept this tune?

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
wow, i always read threads of people having everything but the kitchen sink and not make the power your making with stock components...How safe is this tune? Do you think your car would be reliable if you kept this tune?
Well final a/f ratio was 11.8 and once I get the ignition harness and pull a little timing, this should be a prefectly safe daily driver 500+whp car. There's nothing internally that can't hold this kind of power.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts