Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I'd post this here as well as it is Florida related.

I finally was able to get to the dyno last night. I went to STP Motorsports (real nice guys!) and Andre tuned her for me. Here is the list of mods

- 1JZ stock
- HKS 264 cams
- Sard 650cc Injectors
- PT6262A turbo
- 3" full exhaust
- PT 31x8x3 fmic
- Blitz ECU
- Emanage Blue (only fuel tuning, no timing)
- 93 octane pump gas
- 17-18psi boost

520whp and 418wtq!!!!!

The car feels GREAT!!!! sooo smooth running and rev up HARD!!!!!

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
very nice numbers! Very hard to tell with the graph but power peaked @ ~ 7000-7100? Cams are the best mod to the 1j.

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
real impressive for the size turbo, but as stated before the cams are the bomb.

Viking.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Is the 6262a the standard journal bearing model?I`ve been interested in a DBB model and would like to compare spool up and rpm`s.Good power on yours with boost made and pump.

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is the 6262a the standard journal bearing model?I`ve been interested in a DBB model and would like to compare spool up and rpm`s.Good power on yours with boost made and pump.
Thanks. And yes this is the billet wheel journal bearing turbo and they do offer the DBB version as well.

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, it's definately too much power for street tires. I have a set of wheels coming that I'm either gonna put DR's or slicks on to see how it does.

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Am I the only one realizing that its going horribly lean on run 15 after 7000 rpm? BTW nice numbers.
I got a hp number on that run and dialed it back a hair to get rid of the lean spot. We made 16 runs that day, that was the second to last.

·
No Excuses..!
847 Posts
by the looks of it, you're maxed out on run #14. Your afr's are on spot anything more than that would put you in the red zone.
After you brought it back, what did you end up at?

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
by the looks of it, you're maxed out on run #14. Your afr's are on spot anything more than that would put you in the red zone.
After you brought it back, what did you end up at?
502....Not sure why they didn't print that run...lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts