Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
fly Larry down from SP....I wouldnt let anyone tune an AEM unless they have ALOT of experience with the Supra...

Jason

·
Registered
97 Posts
HotSoup said:
fly Larry down from SP....I wouldnt let anyone tune an AEM unless they have ALOT of experience with the Supra...

Jason
There are plenty of experinced tuners in the south. I use Dan at Batlground in Atlanta, but I dont know if you want to drive that far.

www.batlground.com

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have to suggest Batlground too! They did wonders with a friend's Supra/AEM... It had extreme startup problems due to the tune w/C16(100%).

When we left my buddy wanted to drive 130 mile home in his car which was trailer to Batlground.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
turbo94supra said:
thanks for the help
I may be going AEM SOON, I will know in a week or so....Larry is running a special right now, we could split some cost and save alot of money. How soon do you need this done, and I will let you know what my status is.

Jason

·
Banned
747 Posts
rdColGA said:
I have to suggest Batlground too! They did wonders with a friend's Supra/AEM... It had extreme startup problems due to the tune w/C16(100%).

When we left my buddy wanted to drive 130 mile home in his car which was trailer to Batlground.
OOO sweet! Who was that, BTW. Very cool to hear :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts