Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k I have had my fp set at 33psi, vacume connected. AFR's at idle 14.7-15.3 and at wot, low 11s. Today I checked my vf's, at idle it was 3.53vf with 14.7-15.3afr.

I have attempted to adjust this by adding fuel with FPR. No change in vf's when I go up to 35psi on FPR. The vf's do go down to 2.25v when I pull vacume hose off FPR and FP is around 43psi. 43psi seems to high for base pressure with vacume connected though.

Any ideas as to why I cant get my vf readings lower at 30-33psi of fuel pressure with vacume connected?

MODS
built motor,forged internals
walbro 255 fuel pump
lex/550 upgrade
SAFC
SP57 TURBO
npr intercooler

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea the afr's are ideal but just thought that the vf's should be lower. I figured it would be possible to get the voltage to 2.5 at 14.7afr. I was thinking something was wrong if ecu was adding fuel to achieve the 14.7 at idle. Oh well guess I misunderstood, cool no problems then!

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
I really don't pay attention to vf's anymore.

vf reading is how hard the ECU is compensating the basic fuel caclulation in order to bring it back to a stoichometric condition. As long as you're not outside of teh realm of vf, then I wouldn't really worry about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts