Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARe there any tuning shops on the west coast of florida? They all seem to be in the orlando area.

·
Registered
405 Posts
In the LS1 world RevXtreme would be where to go.. you may want to call them and see if they do supra's. they are in tampa

·
Registered
807 Posts
I wish I could find someone in Tampa. I just had my engine built by a local builder/ tuner and now I will probably end up driving 2hrs just to get it tuned :(

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I live in Port Charlotte about two hours to tampa, three and a half to Orlando. I'm actually looking for someone to tune a fields sfc. Right now it does'nt even matter if it's in Tampa or Orlando area.

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
seeya said:
I wish I could find someone in Tampa. I just had my engine built by a local builder/ tuner and now I will probably end up driving 2hrs just to get it tuned :(
Dude, did you even read my post? XAT is in Tampa :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
airpowr said:
Yeah, I live in Port Charlotte about two hours to tampa, three and a half to Orlando. I'm actually looking for someone to tune a fields sfc. Right now it does'nt even matter if it's in Tampa or Orlando area.
Where do you live at in Port Charlotte and what type of car do you have ? I grew up down there and know quite a few people that can probably tune a SFC for you in Fort Myers / Naples area.

·
Registered
807 Posts

csnow said:
Dude, did you even read my post? XAT is in Tampa :rolleyes:
Yes, I read your post. How much experience do they have with Supras? I thought they mainly did Nissans.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
onelove said:
Where do you live at in Port Charlotte and what type of car do you have ? I grew up down there and know quite a few people that can probably tune a SFC for you in Fort Myers / Naples area.
I'm off of harbor blvd. around auto zone on 41. I have a 94 tt supra, just got it, not even on the road yet . I'm still waiting for my "backorder" rmm spoiler and then paintjob.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
airpowr said:
I'm off of harbor blvd. around auto zone on 41. I have a 94 tt supra, just got it, not even on the road yet . I'm still waiting for my "backorder" rmm spoiler and then paintjob.
I grew up in Deep Creek, parents live off Edgewater right now. I'm actually heading home this weekend but don't have a tune on my AEM yet and car is getting ready for Moroso so I won't be driving it the 2.5 hour drive.

Whose painting the car ? I never really had much luck finding a decent body shop down there however I used Jackie's Auto Body on many of my project then, my standards where much lower then.

As far as tuning head to Tampa, there is a dyno in Fort Myers if you want to tune it yourself that's not a bad idea either.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking about jackie's but they get kind of pricey because they do a lot of nissan's body work. Still getting together a list of hopefulls until the wing gets here.
The reason why I would rather a shop is because I've never dealt with fuel curves, throttle positioning, and all that. Rather get it right than run lean and blow a motor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts