Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
StrokerClub Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have requested a Tuning Session with Tuning Concepts and I have received a response from
Clint Pohler :D .
Tuning Concepts is trying to organize a trip to the Northeast July 6 - 12 2006.
This is RARE OPPORTUNITY and shouldnt be missed.
If you are interested, please respond here or email me at [email protected].
Thanks

gadgetSC-t

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
who would be doing the tuning? Justin Nenni?

where exactly?

just wondering, thanks

·
StrokerClub Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TsopranoIS300 said:
who would be doing the tuning? Justin Nenni?

where exactly?

just wondering, thanks
I dont believe that a location has been determined yet. I am guessing that it will depend on the response.
Same goes for who the Tuner will be. Justin has been known as the World Master tuning the AEM and the one person that I would allow to touch my car...Until Clint Pohler joined the Team. Now there are 2. Personally, I hope its Clint...cause I drive an SC :)

gadgetSC-t

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Does that mean tuning will be for AEM only, or for MAP ECU too?

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
looks like i might have to buy more parts and install them quick .. cuz id like to jump on this as well .. i was holding off until i picked up EVERYTHING i wanted in by the end of the summer but you never know now ..

850+ here I come ..

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
need an estimate time and location many wont jump in without some sort of info!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I will be the one making the trip and no, it won't be limited to just AEMs, MAP is fine. As far as the exact location(s) and dates, it is still up in the air, depending on how many cars are in which location, but I have no problem traveling to multiple cites to accommodate, although ideally I'd like to keep the travel to a minimum.

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Alex D said:
Clint,

The jiggly bars in baltimore are awesome! Tell Justin there are some asian places i can hook him up with and some good chinese food.

Alex
Yea bring it down here !!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I hope Clint doesn't get offended. I've been silently asking around & didn't get much of an answer so I will ask SF. I don't mind paying what price Justin (as per his reputation) ask for when it comes to tuning, but my knowledge of Clint's resume is very limited. He is basically asking the same price for tuning as Justin (both from Tuning Concepts). Can you guys give me the 411 on Clint Pohler?

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
I might be interested. My car is running pretty good but I know there is A LOT more power in it. Ryan23 gave me a great starting point and Hau said he would help me with the timing and tuning on a dyno

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
sunshineboy said:
I hope Clint doesn't get offended. I've been silently asking around & didn't get much of an answer so I will ask SF. I don't mind paying what price Justin (as per his reputation) ask for when it comes to tuning, but my knowledge of Clint's resume is very limited. He is basically asking the same price for tuning as Justin (both from Tuning Concepts). Can you guys give me the 411 on Clint Pohler?
ditto!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
SecretSC said:
I have known of Clint for years. This might give you some insight TurboLexus

gadgetSC-t
that doesnt help....we know of his car..

but who else has he tuned on the board, what training does he have and is certified in, etc etc....that justifies the same price as Justin N. I think thats what people are curious about....

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Marc believe me Clint knows what he is doing. I knew Clint Pohler before I had ever heard of Nenni.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I know the guys who bought bullish racings dyno jet. They are giving great deals to use the dyno. They told me they just want it spinning to make the payments on it. So they will give really cheap fee's to make any money.
They are in Philly. So that's a great location, not to far north for the southern guy's, and not to far south for the northern guy's.
I am in bad need of a tune. If any of you guys were at the north east meet, you saw how bad my car smoked on the dyno.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts